The boy is holding roses in his hands on the tombstone, crying for only his future.
少年手捧玫瑰站在墓碑前,只为未来的自己哭泣。
Roses will always bloom for teenagers, no matter before, now or in the future.
玫瑰永远为青少年绽放,无论从前、现在还是未来。
The heart of a teenager is a rose in the mud, with its roots buried in the soil and flowers blooming in the future.
青少年的心是一朵在泥土中的玫瑰,根埋在土里,花在未来绽放。
Who puts your soul into this body? Who turn their bodies into prisons?
谁把你的灵魂装进这个身体?谁把自己的身体变成监狱?
Gossip goes faster than light in this world.
在这个世界上,流言蜚语比光还快。
We can't choose our gender, family… But we can choose how to live.
我们不能选择我们的性别、家庭……但我们可以选择如何生活。
Please also be kind to the people around you. We should oppose gender discrimination, school bullying and stereotypes.
请也对周围的人友善。我们应该反对性别歧视、校园欺凌和刻板印象。
One day I will be you baby boy, and you gon ' be me.
总有一天我会成为你的宝贝,而你会成为我。
I wish I could hug you, till you' re really really be ing free.
我希望我能拥抱你,直到你真正自由。
Who decides our body? 'Cause this body ain't me. Baby, got my soul in Purgatory.
谁决定我们的身体?因为这身体不是我的。宝贝,我的灵魂在炼狱中。
Everybody hurting and talking But it's only lust we're creating. No, you ain't guilty. This is how the world is.
每个人都在受伤和说话,但这只是我们在创造的欲望。不,你没有罪。这就是世界。
Diversity shows our true beauty. Even if the world cuts you deep, best revenge is serenity.
多样性展示了我们真正的美丽。即使世界对你很残酷,最好的报复是宁静。
Imagine like you were switched out. Whoever you want to be, I'll love you, unconditionally.
想象一下,如果你被交换了。无论你想成为谁,我都会无条件地爱你。
这些文案涵盖了不同的情感和主题,从对未来的渴望到对自我认同的探索,再到对性别平等和反对歧视的呼声。希望这些文案能够满足你对“玫瑰少年”英文文案的需求。